UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

D admitted to Arts and Sciences. Applied to Human Centered Design Engineering. We are in N. Cal.

2 Likes

S waitlisted OOS (CA) CS

Any CS folks who got in or wait listed care to share stats?

I got in, but my assigned major says “in the College of Arts and Sciences.” Does that mean I didn’t get into my major?

It says it is his assigned major at the bottom.

I hope that means he is in :slight_smile:

My son got in for statistics/Data science

1 Like

just got accepted!!! did anyone get financial aid?

Son was not accepted into first choice major CS but accepted into Pre-Science with Purple and Gold scholarship. We are OOS.

2 Likes

Waitlisted into Econ

I just got accepted DA CS !! (instate)

2 Likes

Could you share stats?

D got " We are unable to offer you admission to the Seattle campus of the University of Washington at this time, but invite you to join the freshman waitlist for autumn quarter 2021. Learn more on the freshman waitlist website." Does this mean she is rejected or waitlisted?

That means waitlisted

Hahaha, no, still haven’t heard back from them, I made this account a while ago, ending up on the east coast, who would of thought for a socal boy like me!

Waitlist

My son decided on SDSU…so going from CT to CA

1 Like

i got the same thing and am confused. could anyone help out? why does my assigned major only say “in the college of arts and sciences”

1 Like

Daughter got in. Prospective bio major so she’s in the college of arts and sciences.

In-state applicant with unweighted GPA of 3.96 with a pretty median level of extracurriculars, mostly music and sports but nothing really spectacular.

Still waiting to hear from the Honors College to which she also applied.

3 Likes

Waitlisted CS OOS 3.9 UW / 4.5W 33 ACT (single sitting), cool but unrelated ECs, 400+ community service hours, not much leadership.

No mention of second choice major on letter.

1 Like

My daughter was accepted with Purple & Gold scholarship. She applied to Foster and I think was accepted to that major - it says “your assigned major: in the Foster School of Business”. OOS

5 Likes