UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

$7200 in our case

2 Likes

@lighthink , sounds like you’re in. Congrats!

1 Like

You can watch the engineering informational session and find more info on the UW Engineering page. I believe all engineering students are “undeclared” and decide later, even though you picked a specific major. UW is very competitive

3 Likes

34 ACT (useless because it’s test blind), 4.0 UW/ 4.87 W… Got rejected OOS CS :smiley:
My ecs are really unique and developed (don’t really want to go into detail or else it’ll reveal who I am)

My daughter got into CS

2 Likes

Similar stats got me rejected for in-state, also CS.

Thank you!

Thank you! I’ll do that.

How do I know if I got some sort of scholarship? Is it on the portal? Does me not seeing it mean I didn’t get any?

1 Like

I think only OOS merit scholarships so far, financial aid to be sent out by end of March

oh that makes sense, I’m in state

accepted OOS (CA) w purple & gold scholarship!
3.95UW, 4.3W, lots of extracurriculars & leadership

3 Likes

Unfortunately i didn’t get in but for those who did congrats and wish you for the best you guys will love it

6 Likes

My son was accepted, Engineering Undeclared! In state.

So exciting to find out a day earlier than expected! :grinning:

2 Likes

Don’t feel dejected–CS is incredibly hard for OOS (2% acceptance rate) and for international as well, based on statistics from 2020 Fall Admissions from Allen School website:

In-state: 393 accepted out of 1247 applied
OOS: 68 accepted out of 2893 applied
Int’l: 29 accepted out 1114 applied

1 Like

What was ur gpa if you don’t mind me asking

D21 accepted OOS Education Major 4.357 gpa

2 Likes

Same… son also got $3000.

1 Like

That is fantastic! “Engineering Undeclared” should be hyperlinked on the student portal, click on it to learn more. It means that they have been accepted directly into the college of engineering and that they are guaranteed an engineering major! At the end of freshman year or early sophomore year, your son will request placement into a specific major, and he will be placed into an engineering major officially.

3 Likes

hi i’m so confused!! I applied for neuroscience which is a DA major, but my assigned major just says “in the College of Arts and Sciences”??? does this mean my neuro decision isn’t out yet? I put public health as my second choice so my reasoning is that if i didn’t get into neuro, then the assigned major would read “in the school of public health”? I have no idea tho can someone else confirm with me here