UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Yeah but from past thread posts I’ve seen it should say " You don’t have any offers of admission eligible to be confirmed at this time." if you click it

Thats what it said for me before but it didn’t have that confirm admission screen at first. The screen looks different now.

it won’t let me post a picture how do I do that?

I clicked begin confirmation and it said " You don’t have any offers of admission eligible to be confirmed at this time."

yeah i think everyone has a “begin confirmation” screen, after that it says no offers

oh okay nevermind then

Same here

lol I was getting excited for a minute. oh well ha ha

My son’s portal status has not changed at all. He is OOS applying to engineering at Seattle campus. I don’t expect an update until March 12…although sooner would be nice.

Again, for any new ppl who didn’t see the original post because of all the discussion, here’s what we’re talking about:

May have found a loophole on the UW website to find your decision:

1. On the “Admitted Students” Page go to “Accept Offer and Pay”.

2. Link: (Accept the offer & pay the fee – Welcome New Huskies)

3. Click “Confirm and request NSEOF Deferral”, (NOT Confirm Now), and see if you have this (click on the image to see the entire message):

1 Like

So far everyone seems to be have the same message, would be interesting to see if anyone has something different.

I have that message, too.

my daughter’s says no offers…

no offers at this time

Is this on “Confirm now” or “Confirm and request NSEOF Deferral”?

Confirm and request NSEOF Deferral

@879800 ^^ for you and @CTCollegeBound

ok in the “confirm now” mine says no offers of admission but in the “CONFIRM AND REQUEST NSEOF DEFERRAL” it says “You have been offered admission to the Seattle campus of the University of Washington” - is it like this for everyone?

uh oh. i accidently clicked on the NSEOF and it says I have succesfully submitted successfully submitted my intention to enroll at the Seattle campus of the University of Washington and my request for a deferral of the New Student Enrollment & Orientation Fee (NSEOF).

2 Likes

yes for me