UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

I just was given access to view financial aid for 2017, but it says I have no awards yet. Could this be a good sign?

As was I! Could this be a good sign? I don’t want to psych myself out :(((

Nothing changed here…are you guys in-state or out of state?

@BrewCrew82 I’m OOS

I am in state and my page also changed to let me click on the 2017 aid year… I’m so nervous!

Mine changed and lists 2017 as an option, but it still says access not available. Does this mean something?

Don’t want to get your hopes up too much (in case I’m wrong), but since my sons has not changed (he’s in-state), I’m guessing that may be a bad sign for him and a good sign for those of you who’s FA page has changed. Good luck to all!

My S page has no change. We are OOS and did not apply for financial aid but you guys are making me very nervous!! I remember seeing in prior threads that on decision day people were posting late like 7-9pm so who knows???

Ugh I could have a heart attack with all this waiting. Good luck to everyone here, fingers crossed!

OOS has change and didn’t apply for financial aid.

Can someone who has the change tell me exactly where to find it and what it says?

@NJmaofthree my son’s didn’t change but I can tell you where it is. Log into the MyUW portal and then the student center. Click on the “view financial aid” link. If it says “There is no financial aid information found” then yours has not changed. If it changed, there will be a “drop down” box to select a financial aid year.

Ugh…that is where I checked. No change

so if your page didn’t change does that mean you are not accepted…?

It doesn’t necessarily mean anything. No use getting hopes up or feeling discouraged yet. Nothing is for certain until decisions are out, hopefully soon :-S

Financial Aid Portal: “No Financial Aid Info Found”. Directly under that: “Choose the aid year you wish to view or update your financial aid info”

Is this “good”?

@uwmadisonhopeful, may not mean anything at this point. Last year there were a series of days that decisions were released. So, it may just mean that there is no decision coming tonight (or tomorrow) for you. It’s all speculation and best guesses based on previous years.

In another thread, a student stated that they tried to transfer to UW last year and they were denied, but there FA page did change and still shows financial aid for this year (even though they are not attending UW).

Anyone know about the tax return transcript? I just posted my question… :expressionless:

@newyorksports98 , no one knows for sure yet if it’s “good” or “not good”. If it states “No financial aid info found” and it does not allow you to choose a year, then it means that your portal has not changed.

Did anyone who’s FA has changed also check the SOAR page. Just curious if that also changed?