UW Madison Fall 2016 Transfer Thread.

I’m just going to forget about it until I receive and email or its 7 cst tomorrow

Are they even open on Saturday?

I feel like it’s really unlikely that an admissions office would release decisions on a day they aren’t even open.

Well with less than 30 hours left in April I would expect no less [-O<

Yeah exactly what I was thinking? @shermama96

Best of luck, everyone!!!

Have desicions EVER been released on a Saturday??

Maybe they’re going to pull overtime to get the work done?

I have been holding off on accepting admission to University of Minnesota because Madison is my first choice. UMTC has its deadline on Sunday. If UW isn’t releasing anything until Monday, then it will be released in vain.

Ugh… I just looked at the transfer thread from last lear and it looks like something similar happened. Engineering major decisions got pushed back until at least May 5th, which was a Tuesday. Please God no…

The housing website says if you sign a housing contract before end of April then you can pick your room but into early May decisions are more limited. How are we supposed to sign a housing contract by end of April ( should we choose to do so) if we don’t find out until early May?

@1NMRes weird but some people on here aren’t engineering:/

@1NMRes We’re in the same boat. Where can I find UMTC’s deadline to confirm enrolment? I thought it was June 1st.

Wow…I’m really surprised we have to wait another day. Applied to CALS here.

@dKraken
Do you mean UCSD? If so then yes, the deadline to accept admission is June 1st. It should say so directly on your decision notification in the My Application portal.

Yeah this is the biggest bs high school admissions was sooooo much easier holy moly.

Yeah seriously… I’m betting they are going to be after the deadline. My second choice needs an admissions acceptance by may 1st…

I’m curious if there will be any consequences for extending the deadline…has a college ever done this? Hopefully they stick with what they’ve stated and release everything tomorrow. Girl in my physics class got accepted last Friday, and I’ve been helping her understand and study the entire semester because she doesn’t do very well :confused: bit ironic for me.

@Natalie278 for us or for them? I mean for us we might not get priority housing and I live in California so I don’t have any other option except living in dorms so:/

Yeah this is complete bogus