UW Madison Fall 2016 Transfer Thread.

@1NMRes I mean UMTC. It doesn’t state an enrolment deadline on my Application Tracker. I’m an international applicant. Still waiting for the acceptance package through mail.

Just called admissions office to listen to the voicemail and it said regular office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm central time so unless they have the computers programmed to release decisions on their own at particular times or people are pulling a Saturday work day, we aren’t getting decisions until Monday.

Can anybody transferring apply for the College of Letters and Science, if they cannot get into the desired major school that they want to be in?

@dKraken
Oh ok. Sorry but I don’t know anything about UMTC. You’d probably be best off giving their admissions office a call. I’m sure they could confirm a date for you.

UWAdmissions Twitter says all results are gonna be out tonight.

@Natalie278 The tension is real. Best of luck to all of us!

The Twitter just says as April is ending your wait too is soon to end. I just find it odd they’d release it on a Saturday of all days.

@TranferMinn yea, so that means it’s today.

THANK GOODNESS

So anxious

Praying I’m postponed X_X This is my best semester yet. Hope they’ll give me the chance to prove it.

@natalie9494 same

Denied, good luck everyone

@shermama96 Sorry to hear.

I got accepted!! Woohooo!!

still for me… “Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. During the review we may request additional materials. You will be notified by email when a decision is made so that you can check back here for updates on your application status. Visit our web site to view decision notification dates.” :frowning:

Denied…
Applied for CS
3.68 GPA for 58 credits
2x Afghanistan veteran
Madison was my only option.
I hope the best for the rest of you, and good luck moving forward. It was fun sharing some anxiety with y’all :slight_smile:

Accepted applying for engineering but got accepted by letters and sciences…?

I am also still waiting

@Angiao that is normal, you’ll just have to apply for engineering in like November Decemberish

Accepted to my second major Computer Science. Does it mean I got rejected from College of Engineering? ;(