UW Madison Spring 2016 Transfer Thread

Wow!

I feel like this suspension of the guaranteed transfer program should be brought to light. The newspaper here in Madison (The Wisconsin State Journal) should write an article on it!

Ditto- wow! That was a very nice letter of explanation. That info needs to be made public- contact the newspaper as above. Yet another Walker education legacy…

Hey you guys just a question. I’m currently a senior already accepted to a college but hoping to transfer into UW Madison sometime soon. So are most of you freshmen in college applying to transfer in for your sophomore year spring 2016 or are you guys trying to transfer in during your freshman year spring 2016? I just want to know what’s the earliest time you can transfer in to UW Madison.

@ratoberry after you have earned 24 college credits

@ratoberry after 24 credits or about 2 years

@ratoberry Im sorry I mean after 24 credits or about 2 SEMESTERS. So after 1 year.

Yeah for the first prompt what they are trying to grasp is who are you and they worded that so it’s kind of asking us what our values are. And can get a bit of personality through the application because they don’t get the chance to meet with us one on one.