Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

that makes sense, thank you for sharing!

1 Like

It sounds right to me. I don’t like the surprise of decision release like NEU did. I wish every school would give a notification several days prior.

4 Likes

So definitely not today, right?

most likely not, i am hoping for tomorrow but probably monday.

1 Like

Wait but I thought that the application checklist will have to disappear a few days before decisions are released.

1 Like

Yes, he applied regular decision.

We applied for engineering program. Maybe it’s just similar to a likely letter and only a certain percentage receive them. IDK

We weren’t expecting it and we didn’t get a warning notification, it was an email that said check your portal. We honestly thought it was going to be a message about missing documents.

We received a box 3 days after and an award letter shortly after too

“Congratulations and welcome to Vanderbilt University! I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to Vanderbilt’s School of Engineering as a member of the Class of 2026.”

3 Likes

Seems like the early notification was to the Mosaic program listed on the site as a program for 200 minority students. They likely have to do this early so people can plan to come. Congrats to your student @Tee_Jones_John

1 Like

Yes, I believe that’s what was expressed in the letter, and that’s why he was notified early. We had just applied on the deadline date Jan 1, so wasn’t expecting it.

Why I’m the only one with the No Withdraw button with just one Permanent address?
Anyone else??

My son’s portal is like yours!

1 Like

Is your Financial Aid Checklists have anything other than FAFSA and CSS?

same here no withdraw one permanent

1 Like

Could it simply have to do with the application platform used by applicants? CommonApp vs Coalition. Maybe it is simply the way those platforms integrate with their system? Just spitballing.

none, just those two. Although, we didnt apply for financial aid.

1 Like

mine is too

1 Like

Two addresses here but no withdraw button. Is there a consensus that not having a withdraw button is a negative sign?

Just click edit addresses and add a separate mailing address. Problem solved!

2 Likes

I cant add a new one

having a withdraw might mean the decision has not been updated