Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

im pretty sure it was below the addresses next to the change email address button

1 Like

both addresses and no withdraw button

Ok, so unless Vandy’s RD acceptance rate is 80%, it is pretty clear that this can’t mean anything.

19 Likes

i agree although i wish it would mean something good!

anyone question
 does vanderbilt typically release on a certain day of the week or is it random? i wasn’t sure if i should expect a friday or just sometime this or next week

these are the last few rd release dates, copied and pasted from the Applying2College subreddit’s vandy rd megathread:

• 2021: 3/29 (5th/last monday)
  • 2020: 3/25 (4th/last wednesday)
  • 2019: 3/27 (4th/last wednesday)
  • 2018: 3/27 (4th/last tuesday)
  • 2017: 3/28 (4th/last tuesday)
  • 2016: 3/23 (4th/2nd to last wednesday)

based on these dates, my guess would be decisions come out tonight or tomorrow (at 5pm central time/6pm eastern time)

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

no problem! i wish they’d just say when decisions will be released so we don’t have to play this guessing game

3 Likes

Someone in another thread is saying that there is a rumor that if your Vanderbilt portal shows a permanent address and a mailing address, it means you are accepted or waitlisted. If it’s only one address, then you are denied. Has anyone heard of this?

Both.

a couple of posts above this one, it was talked about. i think the consensus is that it’s probably not true (because a large amount of people here have both addresses which seemed unlikely with how selective the school is.) but i’m an optimist so i’d like to believe it means something😅

3 Likes

also could share which thread? i like to look at all of them!

in the Northwestern Regular Decision someone mentioned it about Vanderbilt

1 Like

Does it mean anything if you have no withdraw button? Does it actually say “withdraw?”

i think the withdraw button has disappeared for everyone since we’re getting close to decision release. i wouldn’t stress about “portal astrology” too much, since it usually amounts to nothing. hang tight everyone! we’ve got this! maybe only one more hour to go!

7 Likes

Hour? Are decisions coming out today?

personally, i think it’s unlikely but i’m hoping so! it’s probably more likely tomorrow though?

1 Like

i hope so, but it’s just a guess based on previous years’ releases

1 Like

That’d be great if it’s today. We were not expecting it til next week

1 Like

I would guess that it will be Monday the 28th. I received my early acceptance to School of Music which said that financial aid info will be released on the 28th. I think they usually release financial aid with admissions decisions.

3 Likes