Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

i think by email?

Anyone have their “withdraw application” link removed from the Vandy app?

Where was it?
On the front page on the right? (Under the reference #?)

It was previously under the reference number on the top right of the screen. Do you still have yours?

No…I’m guessing you don’t either??

Yep, mine’s gone

Just the 5 bolded pieces of info - major, app info, etc

Same here

Mine’s gone as well WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AHHHH

Is this indicative of decisions being released soon or is it saying “we reviewed your application, you can’t pull out now”

That’s what I was thinking as well… normally it means that decisions are coming soon but I thought they weren’t released until the end of march so I’m not sure

I wouldn’t bet on them coming out today (though they might, it’s counterproductive to be antsy about it imo)

Yep, my sons is gone. Not long now! Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

yeah!!

D’s is gone too. Guessing it means absolutely nothing They are in the midst of making decisions and anyone with an outstanding app will get a decision now I’m guessing. Maybe they just gave a little time after most ED2 decisions for kids to withdraw and now they will give decisions to all apps still in the system. RD decision last year came on 3/25 and they sent an email before they posted.

Does anyone know of a potential release date?

March 15th I assume

Why do you say that?

They said this to the MOSAIC students:

Expect an email on March 15 with an invitation to join the Vanderbilt Admitted Student Community, our platform for connecting admitted students with each other and the Vanderbilt community.

Definitely could be wrong and it could come out sooner