Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Two years ago when my older son had applied to Brown, suddenly in late March “Final transcript” appeared on his portal checklist and we were elated bc we figured, why would that show up unless he’d been admitted? Nope. :slight_smile: This is fun (in a way) and it happens every year but gotta take everything with a grain of salt.

1 Like

guys when tf are decisions coming out

1 Like

If we get an email in the next few hours from them, then I guarantee you it will be tomorrow.

Don’t give up hope on ND.

ND will likely have about a 10 percent acceptance rate w RD. Vandy’s will likely be about 4 to 5 percent.

ND actually gets more qualified applicants base upon test scores, grades, and rigor of high school. ND simply gets way less applications than Vandy, however the applications are much more targeted than Vandy’s, for a number of reasons.

As for the portal, with a 4 to 5 percent acceptance rate, there’s zero predictive powers to be deduced. Again, if it were, close to if not more than half of the Vandy CC participants/posters would be accepted. That’s ain’t gonna happen.

1 Like

when i do the tab=decisions thing i don’t see the admitted students thing

it’s =decision not decisions

whoops I meant to type decision not decisions in my previous post. I still don’t see anything though. It just has the application, finanical aid and scholarships buttons

Go to the url, erase everything after the equal sign and type decision, hit enter

It still shows the same thing.

I could see the admitted thing a few hours back and now I cant. They have fixed that too.

Congratulations to every portal acceptance!

See you in August.

haha they fixed this last one too. We can’t see the admitted student events now either. So, they are working on a Sunday. Hopefully that means decisions tomorrow.

3 Likes

Late to the party! Hopefully that indeed means they are working today!

No longer works for us either. Can no longer see admitted students events. Do they monitor these forums?

They do monitor.

Vandy chuckled over the speculation and encouraged CC to backtest ex post facto.

The person I spoke to said, “obviously not many on CC will be majoring in statistics.”

2 Likes

I can almost guarantee they watch over Reddit and CC monitoring people that have found loopholes.

I’m hoping the countdown is on and we will only have to wait another 4-5 hours for the email reveal to confirm decision date/time tomorrow (3/29) at 5 or 6 p.m. (CST)!

3 Likes

If you know someone at Vandy, did you ever ask when decisions might be coming?

5 Likes

sounds like you are “plugged in” to vandy with a key contact or even yourself. please share some more insights. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, statistics can’t be argued…however, who’s to say they aren’t here? All that is for 100%, is if it’s meant to be it will be. It doesn’t hurt to be hopeful. We can’t change the inevitable but we can be positive and hopeful throughout the process.

1 Like