Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

daughter WL at Vandy - accepted to Emory

1 Like

waitlist, honestly thought i was rejected so i’m pleasantly surprised

2 Likes

My aid might be wrong for Vanderbilt. Accepted to CMU and it was double the NPC-- 52k per year. For reference, my parents make 50k per year. I just shook my head and laughed. Something is wrong with my FAFSA or CSS

Yes it did for me

YES lmao just a little form like yes or no to remain on WL but a decision letter was under decision tab too

Do acceptances pop up right when you log in?

Did you get CMU financial aid package already? We r still waiting!

I got waitlisted, but I’m not going to consider. I don’t want to have my hopes up. I have 5 options, and I’m happy. I think you can my me on the 2023 Vandy transfer forum whenever that comes along. This has been my dream school ever since I visited with my sister back when I was 12 or something. I’m not giving up.

2 Likes

Accepted for Asian Male

4 Likes

Congratulations!

Very interesting situation:
You: WL at Emory last week and accepted at Vanderbilt
Me: Admitted to Emory last week and waitlisted at Vanderbilt - hmmm

If you don’t mind, can you share your stats

1 Like

Did it pop up right when u logged in?

yeah maybe you have something left on IDOC? they had my letter right away

I think it pops up if you’re accepted.

Same: Accepted at Emory and WL at VU

Yes

Well, no more college decisions.

17 Likes

My son was rejected;
4.0UW/5.85W
11 AP’s 4’s and 7 College Courses
#1 of 850 student senior class
National Merit Finalist
Varsity Quiz, Swim, Marching Band, Peer Tutor
Engineering Intended Major

3 Likes

Seems to be few accepts, more rejects, and a loooot of WLs - think it’s going to be that kinda year.

2 Likes

Wow - what super credentials. With as well qualified as he is, I am sure he will get in a really good university and do great. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Waitlisted! I was expecting a rejection so I’m not necessarily pleasantly surprised nor all that disappointed.
34 ACT, 7 APS + 5 Dual Credit, limited extra cirriculars (But I did advanced choir for four years), rural-ish area.

Tough year guys!! UNC-Chapel Hill is looking all the more attractive with every WL letter I get lmao

2 Likes