Vanderbilt Waitlist 2027

did your portal update with anything

1 Like

hmm maybe there will be more later tonight? It still seems like very few if itā€™s 3 people.

really hoping for that lmao (im going crazy)

1 Like

same like I am wishing so hard to get in :sob:

Yea about 10 minutes after receiving the email, I go a ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€ option to seeing the offer of admission. After pressing ā€œyes,ā€ I got to see my letter and financial aid

1 Like

Interesting, seems like they send an email first before updating the portal

Did you get the email to confirm your interest in your spot on the waitlist in April? I got it April 24th and wasnā€™t sure how much it meant at Vanderbilt. Iā€™ve seen a lot of other schools seem to send that before accepting

i think everyone got that email so that the office can figure out whoā€™s still interested.

5 Likes

Also idk if this is helpful but my acceptance email was in my promotions folder, so remember to check those sections of your email so you dont miss anything. Hoping for good news for everyone :))

2 Likes

so does anyone think more emails will be sent tonight?

possibly but will probably stop by 8 or 8:30

I think thereā€™s still a chance before 8:00 but no idea. I feel like there still hasnā€™t really been an official wave because only 3 people got off today which is odd? Unless vandy really doesnā€™t have a lot of space in the class which I doubt since even the dean said 8% would be off the waitlist.

pretty interesting how two neuroscience kids got off. do they do these waves by major?

They might be admitting over the course of multiple days, perhaps by major or by school

2 Likes

anyone know if the waves continue into the weekend or do they pause on weekends?

I think Iā€™ve seen cases of waitlist acceptances on the weekend but not sure if Vandy would do it

So at the waitlist info zoom they said they do not admit by intended major, but they do admit and keep totally separate waiting lists for each school. So Iā€™m thinking that the 2 neuro may have just been a coincidence?

hi all! been lurking on this page for the past couple weeks. do you guys think today was the first official wave? iā€™m arts and sciences so a bit nervous right now

I personally donā€™t think so. Iā€™ve only seen 3 people say they got off which is very low for a wave so honestly not sure.

i agree and also i couldnā€™t find the person on redditā€™s post about getting off with a full ride today