Vanderbilt Waitlist 2027

saw another on reddit. one post was on rd vanderbilt a2c page and other was on vandy reddit

1 Like

assuming first wave started, may continue into tomorrow

1 Like

Also we’ll probably hear more about engineering, Peabody, and Blair waitlists tomorrow.

a handful of other people on reddit have also gotten off so pretty safe to say the wave has begun, hopefully more will trickle in in the next day or so

3 Likes

I see. Hopefully so! I wish us all good luck in getting off! :heart:

Admitted off waitlist to Vandy A&S for mathematics.

2 Likes

when did you receive notice?

2 Likes

any news on waitlisted peabody students?

My daughter got into Peabody for education! We’re from California. They emailed her around 1:00. Good luck everyone!

Someone on Reddit said they were accepted yesterday from Peabody.

2 Likes

Anyone know if the first wave for art & science has ended? thanks

1 Like

Anyone got in Psychology major?

1 Like

a girl I know got into peabody for elementary education

Anyone accepted for HOD in peabody? They accept to specific majors in Peabody, right?

1 Like

Yes, at the waitlist zoom they said unlike A&S, Peabody will take people from the waitlist by major.

anything today? wave came out 3:57 EST yesterday. is the wave over?

Has anything come out today? Haven’t heard anything or any emails and it’s been four days since the SIR deadline.

2 Likes

Are we expecting to hear something this weekend or is it typically only during the week? I was under the impression we would hear back by May 3 or 4.

i’m wondering this too. it’s probably over but let’s hope for good news in the second wave!

1 Like

called the admissions office and they said it would be rolling in the next fee weeks