Vice-Chancellor's and Benedict Scholarships

Does anyone know a student that has won either the Vice-Chancellor’s or the Benedict Scholarship? Both are full tuition, fees, room and board for four years. According to the website, only two of each are awarded each year. However, when speaking to one of the admissions counselors, she stated that only three full rides were available.
The University of the South is my number one choice so far, and I believe I’m a strong candidate for one of these scholarships! The only thing standing in the way is the hefty tuition. If you do know someone that has been awarded a full ride, could you please offer some information and stats?

I once googled trying to find winners through some mention of it, and I found only a handful but all were varsity athletes. I worry about that, but if someone is a varsity athlete they are far more likely to get a web/press mention due to the sports connection and all of the opportunities for sports news/scores updates, so the correlation may just be coincidental.

Hey!
I am a rising junior at sewanee with a full ride. I am an international student though so the process may be a little different for you. I did not take APs but I took three A-Levels and an AS (british exams) and got AABB. I was the president of interact (junior Rotary Club), deputy head girl, vice house captain and played field hockey for the school team.
For my first two years at Sewanee I worked as a student assistant in admissions and I am an Arcadian (tour guide). My advice would be to really stay engaged with your admissions counsellor, come visit campus and do an interview with a senior interviewer. We really look at how much student feel like they ‘fit’ with Sewanee culture (being ok with living for 4 years on a mountain in a small community, prevalent party culture, hard academics).
Feel free to message me if you have any further questions! I wish you all the best with the application process & hope to see you on the Mountain soon! YSR!

Thank you so much for your input!