Western Washington College of Education Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Western Washington University offers Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2022 admission at Western Washington College of Education is November 1.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by December 31. Last year, Western Washington College of Education admitted 3,678 of the 3,961 applicants who applied Early Action. The acceptance rate was 92.86%. For more information visit the Western Washington University page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Western Washington College of Education applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Western Washington University? Why Western Washington College of Education? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Western Washington College of Education topics visit the western-washington-university tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Western Washington College of Education Early Action?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

Thank you for the information about Western Washington Teachers College, I entered last year, always dreamed of being a teacher and I am glad that there are many sources of open information about the teacher’s college.

For some reason, I looked for information about pedagogical colleges on various forums over the weekend. It is a pity that the profession of a teacher in our country is not the most popular.