What are my chances of getting into Binghamton?

As a soon to be senior, I am super worried and stressed about colleges. I feel like Binghamton is a good choice for me and would like to know what my chances of getting admitted are. I am from New Jersey. I go to a competitive vocational high school and I’m in the School Of Business Careers in Global Management.

Here are my “stats”:

• cumulative GPA: 3.9
  • SAT: 1170 (taking it again in August, hopefully getting around a 1290)
  • Dual enrollment in College Accounting 101 course where I earned the highest grade (A 92, 3 college credits)
  • mostly a honors classes, only one AP class: AP English Literature
  • Co-op student (Administrative Assistant at the Superintendent/Board of Education office)
  • almost 100 volunteer hours from library summer program, CUMAC (fundraising and food pantry) and OASIS (tutoring)
  • community service committee captain for the school book club, organized RAK week and raised money for Girls Rising during charity week.
  • class rep for class of 2019
  • Clubs: book club, Student Council Interact, Future Business leaders of America, End Racism & Sexism Everywhere (ERASE), Gay Straight Alliance (GSA)
  • Strong recommendations from counselor, Honors English teacher and Shop teacher

It’s be great to know if I even have a slight chance of getting in! Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

If you get your SATs up to 13 2013 30 you have a very good chance of getting in. Coming from New Jersey he have a better chance of getting in and someone coming from New York. Because you’ll be paying higher tuition. Once you’re at 1250 SATs you’re at a 50-50 with your high GPA