What are my chances? What should I do?

I’ve applied to Purdue University West Lafayette among other colleges. My major is Pre Veterinary Medicine and my weighted GPA is 3.35. I have taken a few AP classes. Recently I received an email from IU admissions stating I need to retake the SAT. I scored 580 critical reading 430 math and 610 writing however I didn’t study at all. I’m retaking the SAT on January 23rd. I figured since IU requested more competitive scores that Purdue would request the same. I have a high chance of getting into Purdue North Central, and decided that I could transfer from PNC to Purdue West Lafayette. After my new SAT scores are delivered to Purdue West Lafayette and IU Bloomington deadlines will have passed. So if I am even accepted, I would be late for housing, application deadlines, etc. Purdue West Lafayette is my dream school. Unfortunately I am having complications. Should I stay home and go to PNC and then transfer to the main campus? Or try my luck and retake the SAT, and wait even further for Purdue to receive the new test scores? Please help!