What colleges are you all still waiting on?

<p>For me, it would be University of Maryland-College Park, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, University of Delaware, and Temple University. The wait is so grueling, especially for my #1 school, Maryland :/. What schools are you all waiting on?</p>

<p>Well I applied to 16 schools, but there are 7 that I really want to get into. If I get into 1, I will be happy.</p>

<ol>
<li>Berkeley</li>
<li>UCLA</li>
<li>USC</li>
<li>Stanford</li>
<li>Northwestern</li>
<li>UPenn</li>
<li>Duke</li>
</ol>

<p>Here’s my list (in order of preference)</p>

<ol>
<li>Stanford</li>
<li>MIT</li>
<li>Columbia</li>
<li>Princeton</li>
<li>UPenn</li>
<li>Rice
7.Harvard</li>
<li>Northwestern</li>
<li>Yale</li>
<li>Duke</li>
<li>Cornell</li>
<li>Maryland</li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>USC</li>
</ol>

<p>I’m a transfer student, though, so I’ll be waiting until either May or June :confused:</p>

<p>Every school I applied to.
Lawl.</p>

<p>^Lol yup same here, but in my mind I have already been accepted to all of them xD #faith</p>

<p>^same as well. I didn’t do early apps, so I’ll have to wait until April to start hearing back. But basically everyone I know has been accepted somewhere already; I’m obvs happy for them but still kinda jealous :wink: #rdproblems</p>

<p>Here’s my list w/ categories of preference</p>

<p>Cornell
Amherst
Dartmouth
UChicago
Wesleyan</p>

<p>Oberlin
William and Mary
Bryn Mawr</p>

<p>VTech
Drexel
Hofstra</p>

<p>If I can get in anywhere in the first category, I’ll cry for a week straight lol</p>

<p>University of Texas</p>

<p>@Ivyvision, that’s the way I look at it also. I’m just planning my housing arrangements at this point. No need stressing over something I already have!</p>

<p>Lol @ #rdproblems.</p>

<p>This wait is killer. T_T I hope I get into at least ONE school!
Preferably in the New England area.
Preferably my top choice. xD</p>

<p>No ED for me waiting til march-April top schools are
Howard
UCLA
Baylor
RPI
Hampton</p>