What do Hampshire acceptance/rejection letters look like?

<p>Can someone tell me what a Hampshire college acceptance letter and rejection letter say? Also, do Hampshire's letters follow the usual rule of thick = accepted and thin = rejected? If possible, can you email me pictures?</p>

<p>HI - my son received his acceptance via a thick envelope but that was 2-1/2 years ago.</p>

<p>Any chance he still has it?</p>

<p>The letter itself or the whole package? I sort of doubt it. What do you need to know?</p>

<p>Back in the day, I got 2 envelopes from Camp Hamp – one, thin, was my actual acceptance letter, the other, thick, was an Orientation folder, teal blue with white letters down the side & all the info packed in it for new students. So, I guess Hampshire even has their own version of Thick=in, thin=out. This was back in 1993, mind you, so things have probably changed.</p>

<p>Our daughter was accepted in '08, and I recall that her acceptance letter came in a thin envelope. As noted in #5, this was followed at some time later by a thick envelope containing all sorts of orientation/registration information.</p>