What NOT to Wear...at Bama... ;)

And, if you don’t shower, you don’t need clean clothes, right?! #ewwww #boyprobz

And, he never needs to wash his towel, either, because he’s always clean coming out of the shower, right?! :wink:

What are the kids (boys and girls) currently wearing to school and for informal parties?

Shorts and t-shirts, unless it is below 60 degrees. :wink:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone wear sweat shirts and sweatpants when it’s cold?

As far as fashion sense goes leggings and long tshirts are perfectly accepted. The key is that if you do wear leggings whatever top you’re wearing should cover your butt!

^^ Not sure that’s really the case at UA. Aside from the fact that many young women all over the USA allow their shapely bottoms to be on display in leggings (not my thing, but whatever), at UA there is this odd (to my sensibilities) practice of wearing extra large and long t-shirts over very short athletic shorts. It actually looks like these young women are wearing nothing but a big tee. Coming from the north, it was a bit of a shock to me. (My mother would have grounded me for a month if I’d tried to go out of the house looking like that when I was seventeen.)

All that to say, styles change and what is completely unacceptable in some settings is the norm in others.

chargers312 asked

Sweatshirts, yes, and oversized for the girls. Sweatpants…maybe to and from the rec center on a very cold day. Not usually for going to class.

Reopening thread.

thank you!!! It will help the new students!

Just shared this in another thread. Pretty cute infographic for game days! http://www.universitysupplystore.com/saturday_night_tide_infographic.asp

Well, that needs to be updated!

^ Love the cheeki-ness of this infographic. To wit: “Away Section Reserved for Fans of the Losing Team”