What uni to choose?

Where should I pursue my Bachelor degree in Business: UPenn or Minerva Uni?

I dunno - what are the pros and cons of each?

Where do you feel most comfortable?

No one knows anything about you - your desires, your capabilities or anything else.

This has absolutely no information that can help anyone answer this question. And anyway…you should be choosing your college, not a bunch of strangers here.

If this screen name is your real name, please change it. Here is how:

Until you get accepted to UPenn, this is purely a speculative question.

For others…Minerva is a very new college that was only accredited in 2021, and offers online classes only. Do a Google search for more info.

2 Likes

These are two very different universities. One is an old, well established traditional university.
The other is a new, experimental online university.

Is this a hypothetical question? Have you already been accepted to both? Are you planning to apply? Is this post meant to get a conversation going about Minerva?

3 Likes

And why is American Univ tagged in the title?

I agree that a lot more information is needed.

2 Likes

The question is moot until you actually have an acceptance. One, or both, may narrow the options for you.

3 Likes

Many international students use the “study abroad” and “American University” tags. For them, studying in the US is studying abroad and they don’t realize that American University is the name of a school.

1 Like

Oh, gracious. I feel silly for not coming to that realization on my own. Thank you!

There is a You Tuber called Unjaded Jade who has graduated from Minerva and who has documented her experiences as a student with them over the past 4 years - good, bad and ugly. Well worth watching a few.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.