Where do you find the AppID #?

<p>Where is it? On mail package? Or what? And Can you check App Decisions online?</p>

<p>You should've received a confirmation email after submitting your UC application. In the email it'll tell you your application number.</p>

<p>It should also be on the review page when you login to your UC app (where you submitted the app)</p>

<p>Although there isn't a central location to check all your admissions decisions online at one web site, each UC campus does offer online application status pages that should allow you to determine your admissions status. I'm not sure what information you need to log into each of these sites but, hopefully the campus has contacted you regarding your account with their campus. If you applied to five campuses most likely you need to keep your eye on five different sites for your UC decisions.</p>

<p>So if I don't sign up for the sites and register on the site. Will decisions from UC campuses still be sent to my e-mail? Or by 'snail' mail?</p>

<p>Depends on the campus. Some might just send you an email, letter by mail or both. I'd recommend setting up the accounts so you can check your account to make sure everything was received and that they haven't requested information they need to make your decision.</p>

<p>We can't find any snail mail confirms (just an email saying they'd received the app and he should get a written confirm), or any application #s or ID #s, which means we can't access most of the UC admission portals.</p>

<p>We're worried that something went awry on the UC end with the distribution of his application to the different campuses he's applied to. Our son has a rejection from UCD (despite 2200 SATs, 750 & 730 SAT IIs, and a weighted 3.72 GPA) - the only portal we could access so far without the confirm that supplies an ID or application #.</p>

<p>Any ideas/suggestions?</p>

<p>Did you print a copy of the application? If you followed the instructions to do so, there should have been a "Thank You" and receipt with payment information and an application ID just above it.</p>

<p>I could be wrong, but there might be an option on the log-in pages for "Forgot your password/ID number".</p>

<p>Here's an example of the downside of leaving these after-the-application details to our son (who has guarded that part of it like some sort of state secret), but acted like he was on top of it. NOW we find out he has none the follow-up stuff, but he was never forthcoming about ANY email correspondence since seeing personally an initial email acknowledgment that his app was received.</p>

<p>Fortunately, the snail mail delivered his acceptance today, so the agony of waiting and then trying to find out what happened when the UCSC offices re-opened Monday was cut short - replaced with relief.</p>

<p>Yayyy!....</p>