Which one for nursing? CSUF vs CSULB

So I’ve narrowed my list down to either CSULB or CSUF. Here’s one thing you need to know about my admission:

• CSULB: accepted for pre-nursing (which I read was basically equivalent to undeclared major)
  • CSUF: I was not accepted for their direct entry, so I’d have to spend some time taking their pre-reqs
  • TLDR; Either way, I’d have to apply into their nursing program after my first 2 years.

So my question is, what do those of you who are associated w nursing in any way suggest? I want to know which school has the better nursing program in terms of preparedness (TEAS scores, etc) and success. I also want to know which school of nursing is easier to get into in terms of pre-reqs and competition between classmates. And which program will take the shortest duration? Finally, which one would be more worthwhile for me, as someone who doesn’t have direct entry?

I’m leaning towards CSUF bc it’s closer to my house, so I wouldn’t have to dorm, and bc it’s supposedly easier to get into nursing arbor Fullerton. However, CSULB is appealing in it’s long and well-known nursing program and I think it’s ranked higher too…

This is a great resource to see students pass rates in the NCLEX exam to be an RN: http://rn.ca.gov/education/passrates.shtml
CSULB passing rate has been slightly higher that CSUF over the years

I’m not sure about the TEAS exam