Why can't I log in to AIS to check my application status?

<p>I submitted everything 1-2 weeks ago, but when I try to log in it says "You do not have an application for admission to Texas A&M University for the 2012 Spring, Summer and/or Fall semesters." But they emailed me after I submitted my application so I have my NetID, password, and everything. Anyone know what's up?</p>

<p>Check the link above the AIS one. I did that first and went through some steps, so it might just be the normal order of this. If not, call the offices at A&M</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>Still doesn’t work. May it be because I submitted my application through applytexas instead of the common app?</p>

<p>Hmm, idk what the problem is than. I had a pretty easy time registering and I applied through applytexas. I think your safest bet is to call.</p>

<p>Thanks, I emailed them and they said that there was an error and I should be able to log-in in the next 24 hours. If it still doesn’t work, I’ll call them.</p>

<p>Have you successfully logged in?</p>

<p>Yup, I can. Everything’s good now. Thanks for your replies.</p>

<p>That’s good to hear. No problem, that’s what CC is here for. If you have any other questions, don’t think twice about asking. I might be able to answer it or any of the other members on this forum. Good luck on your A&M stuff.</p>

<p>WHATDAMCFUDGE, I just posted my stats. Will you please look over them?</p>