Why I'm Thankful for My Rejection

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback! I was thinking about it while I was walking alone through campus and felt immensely lucky to be here!

@stargirl3 Congratulations! I missed your change in direction and getting in to Groton! Best of luck~

Yes, I too have been a Stargirl fan for three years – her experiences wending her way towards boarding school form one of the best (and most articulate) threads on CC. If you combine her real life and raw experiences with SevenDad’s rational guidance, you will have combined the best of CC: deep insight based on true experience, an appreciation for life’s unpredictability, and the unwavering requirement for personal resiliency.

I have met a handful of CC parents this weekend. It’s so nice to put faces and real names to usernames. :slight_smile:

Was it Parents Weekend at Groton? I met another CCer at Parents Weekend 2 weeks ago and love turning online friends into real life ones.

It’s currently PW! :slight_smile: I’m loving the atmosphere.

Hard to believe after how hard you worked at it that you are finally where you need to be! Exciting…