Why is it taking college board so long to send my scores? My deadline is tomorrow!

So I’ve completed my application my transcript has been sent since November 17 and I submitted my application to Texas A&M December 1st and I have 4 essays complete and my recommendation forms submitted only thing missing is my test scores. I requested regular shipping(1-2 weeks but most receive in one week) on November 30th for 3 SAT tests I took and on college board it says its pending and that on my AIS account it says my test scores were not received. I was all good to go until I found out about my test scores if they don’t receive my test scores by 11:59pm tomorrow they will not consider me which stresses me out I spent so much time on this application! Doesn’t college board understand the additional documents are due tomorrow. I’m not sure what to do now? Can anyone please help me out? Do I email them now or what next? Thanks!

@danisantana1126

I asked this question (should I ship normally or rush) a few weeks ago when I realized one set of my SAT scores were not sent to A&M and I received this reply (asked in the question section of AIS portal):

Howdy!

Freshman applicants that have a completed application by the deadline will be able to submit SAT or ACT test scores to update their application through December 31st.

Thanks and Gig 'Em!