Will Fordham University revoke my admission

Hello, thank you guys for reading my question. So I am a sophomore at a college, and I just got accepted to Fordham university. I have a 3.8 gpa at my current college. Last spring I did drop a class and get a W, but I’m guessing it was fine because Fordham still accepted me, but I saw that a class I was taking at my current college, which is calc 2 is not needed for my major at Fordham university so I dropped the class at my college. I was also taking a calc 2 lab and for me to be able to drop calc 2 I also had to drop out of the lab class so now I have a total of 3 W on my transcript. I’m sure I can get an A in my other three classes, for this semester and even thought I knew I could pass calc 2 with a good grade I dropped it since I saw I didn’t need it for my major requirements at Lehman and now I’m kinda regretting it. Do you think they will revoke my admission?

I seriously doubt they will revoke you.

You need to make an actual phone call to an actual human being at Fordham to discuss this. Do not crowdsource, ask Reddit, look it up online. You need to talk to a human being.

Maybe they will, maybe they won’t, but you won’t know until you ask…

4 Likes