Will I get accepted ?

State or Country: GA

Major I would like: brain and behavioral sciences

AP courses taken: Biology, Psychology, World history, US history, Language arts

honors courses taken: biology, chemistry, and language arts

I have been a Pathway completer for healthcare in my school, meaning that I have completed 3 years of healthcare related courses and have gotten As in all of them.

GPA: 2.9(weighted) upward trend shown through many online classes…I live in one of the top school districts in the US so it’s extremely competitive and difficult

College essay summarized :When I was 14 my parents had a second child. my doctor said I was depressed and my grades fell…I was also bullied a lot yet I brought my GPA up after junior year from a 2.65 to a 2.9. I also received a 2000 on my SATs (written in a funny yet smart manner)

Profile of Activities:

• Forensic Science Health occupational students of america regional winner
    -Human Growth and developmentHealth occupational students of america regional winner (2 years)
    -Volunteer Club President ( 1 year)
    -Healthcare intern at dentist office (1 year)
    -Volunteer recognized by Northside Hospital (2013)
    -Took part in a Surgical Internship in India (2013)
    -Competitive Bollywood dancer since the age of 10 (7 years)
    -Mentor for elementary school students (2 years)
    -have 456 hours of volunteer services in the past 3 three years
    -owner and writer of a successful blog (2 years)
    -intern at a blogging website for asian indians (1 year)
    -Phlebotomy certified
    -CPR certified

@greenapples123 I would say you have a pretty decent chance because of your SAT. Although I feel like the College of Science is a reach for you because it is very competitive but it is possible that you can get into the health science program. I would apply right away if I were you because applying late can reduce your chances. Hope this helps! Please feel free to ask me any more questions