Will I get into UMiami? Merit?

GPA: 3.75/4, 3.86/4 including first semester senior year
Rank top 10%
SAT: 1320
12 AP Classes when I graduate
Senior year course schedule: AP (Gov , Macro, Micro, Lit , Stats, Environmental Science, Computer Science)
Major: Cognitive Science
Extracurricular:
Founder and President of volunteering club 11/12
Varsity tennis team captain 11/12
Country Club Team Captain 11/12
Mock trial 9-11
Mobile app developer for my school district, endorsed by mayor & UCR & google 12
Continental math league 9-12
USC Pipeline program 12
Mayor’s youth advisory committee
A program sponsored by the UC system
Honors:
Most Remarkable teen
National History Day runner up
Slam Poetry Finalist
Principals Award
State recognition from the state and assemblyman
Summer programs:
Summer@Brown
Hospital volunteering

Common app essay: 9/10. Really raw, personal, wrote about the ending of a friendship that sparked personal growth

Recommendations
Counselor: 7/10. She loves me, explains that I could’ve had a higher GPA if I took the easy route but I challenged myself. Really shines on my outgoing personality and my ability to get involved.
AP Computer Science teacher 10/10. Speaks on my meetings with Google, the mayor, and my school district officials concerning my app.
Hooks: urm (black and Hispanic), female in stem/computer science?
I’ve emailed my admissions counselor and told her I’ve visited campus, is this enough interest?

Academically wise you and I are very similar, although you do have taken a few more AP courses and have stronger leadership positions than I did in extracurriculars. I just was accepted early action a few weeks ago and only received a small grant with no merit scholarships, but with your many AP classes and strong extracurriculars I can definitely seeing you have a great chance of getting accepted and receiving at least some money too!