Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I never applied for Fin aid

ah yeah thats y ig u dont have it lol

oh that makes sense

Your attention please: Can you please confirm if you get to a form to withdraw when you click on “Withdraw My Application” button?

i have a form

i have a form

I honestly think its a glitch but I’ll try it again in an hour

Form

Is it ‘musical lover’ or ‘music all over’?

3 Likes

lol it started as music all over but musical lover honestly makes sense too!

3 Likes

With less than four hours left, instead of panicking about decisions does anyone want to talk about what they want to do in college (majors, ecs, etc.) instead? At Yale , I would probably double major in Ethics, Politics, and Econ and Woman and Gender Studies. In college at large, I would say that participating in theatre, arts, advocacy work, student gov. etc. would be what I want to do.

3 Likes

I’ll do Major in Physics alongwith minor in Maths.
Also, will be doing athletics and tutoring. Community service is also a thing I wanna do in college.

International Relations

i’m pre-law, and i’d be majoring in comparative literature w a double major in historical linguistics. ik yale doesnt allow minors or double majoring but this is just a generalization ig. in college, i’d do community volunteering, advocacy work, multicultural clubs and any pre law organizations they have

I’ll be majoring in Econ and hope to do some extracurriculars within the arts as well as studying abroad for a semester (maybe a year), and also doing some advocacy work and community volunteering.

I will major in MCDB (molecular, cell, and developmental biology), and possibly minor in French! I really want to do research, so that will also be my major interest for the next four years. I would also love to study abroad prob for like summer or for a year. I am manifesting so hard rn lol

1 Like

I want to follow the pre-law track as well with a major in humanities or political science. I’m also interested in minoring in Spanish and studying abroad in Spain, if that’s an option :slight_smile: Thanks for starting this convo by the way, so kind

1 Like

future pre law gang rise up :wave:

5 Likes

any philosophers?

see u in court!

3 Likes