Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Rejected by Yale, waitlisted by UChicago, deferred and rejected by Harvard. Feeling so low. Anyway, life continues.

6 Likes

yep they dropped their acceptance rate to 4.62% and only 2,169 people got in

2 Likes

Rejected

Can I go, where you areeee?
Can we someday, live as oneee?
Forever and ever
But, nah, you just said no.
I feel crushed inside…

But I, am, still, gonna be
successful!!

We close the chapter on the last hour, and our new episode will debut at a college that loves us with the resources we need to each achieve our individual own " STAR" quality ratings. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

R E J E C T E D

feels amazing.

1 Like

i’ve decided to do a gap year for this academic year so i can do more volunteering and another intern to hopefully reapply next year:) i hope everyone is feeling okay it sucks to be rejected. but if you got in well done!! im super proud of you

2 Likes

does anyone see the opt into waitlist button? i got waitlisted but i cant find the form

I have not checked yet but I just got an email saying my decision is ready!

1 Like

same here

accepted!

6 Likes

Rejected - International student

Holy ■■■■ I got in!!

1 Like

Congrats!! Would you mind sharing stats?

My son was accepted.

6 Likes

Congratulations! Would you be comfortable sharing stats and major interest?

1 Like

oh yeah i should probably state that i am from the UK, so international, and would also need a huge amount of financial aid from yale so i think that’s also a factor contributing to my rejection:)

3 Likes

Congratulations! What are your stats/interests, please?

what time was everyone emailed that their admission decision was released?

If a yale stats thread ever pops up ill go more in depth but some general ones are: 4.4UW, 4.0W, no SAT or ACT, chem first choice major and sociology second choice major

2 Likes

sure
GPA: 4.67W / 4UW
I took 16 AP classes
SAT: 1460
EC: soccer (2yrs), track&field (2yrs), varsity volleyball (4yrs)
I have a part time job as a waitress (15hrs/week) and I did some volunteering at a non profit helping homeless people)

3 Likes