Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

It was finally on the portal this morning

rejected lol! self-fulfilling prophecy vibes

IF anyone of you will be reappyling to Yale for Fall 2022 or 2023 admissions, send me a message ASAP

1 Like

May 3rd is around the corner … C’mon Yale and Handsome Dan (woof)

1 Like

Waitlisters,

Any news / updates ???

Waitlist closed, everyone rejected :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know about any else, but I was accepted a while back after attaining a 3.9 GPA, a spot in the White House Scholars program, and being lesbian doesn’t hurt either

society is extremely misguided

1 Like

Hi, may be applying. Are you creating a new thread? Thanks!

I got accepted from the waitlist today over a phone call. Not sure if/when/how many others this happened to.

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure why you would lie about this, but I can tell you that I did receive a personal email from Yale’s director of admissions saying that they simply did not have ANY room in their class of 2025, and that they turned down EVERY SINGLE person on their waitlist this year.

I am not calling you a liar - and I truly do congratulate you if you were in fact accepted - but I would like to see if you can provide any proof. Would you mind conversing over direct message?

I assume that they might not go to the general waitlist cus it’s full, but if they have specific need for the incoming class, they’ll definitely go to the waitlist.

Yale officially closed its waitlist on May 14th/15th - everyone was rejected. There is no “general waitlist” anymore.