Yale Class of 2027 Official Thread

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

76 nos = meaning 76 people who applied didnt get asked for the verification statement?

1 Like

my son has a long list too! 13 lines of listed documents, all with green checks (received), except for 2 checkmarks that are grey (not required)ā€¦

Yeah Iā€™m kind of confused and worried. The Parentā€™s Income Information wasnā€™t listed as a document for any of the people I talked to / saw / or found.

has anyone in the group have any portal astrology about having a list of 13 documents in the financial aid checklist? all with various dates (late Jan/Feb) with green checkmarks and gray checkmarks (not required).

I didnā€™t realize the survey results were out. I guess I must have scrolled through the thread too quickly. Can you tell me when the results were posted? Thanks!

3 Likes

its probably in place of parents W-2 form, I wouldnt worry!

Yeah, but why was it uploaded so recently and titled differently?

Is this data based on people who have the verification form AND the ā€œplease complete this formā€ part or all people who have some version of this form?

Iā€™m a deferred REA applicant who has the shorter version on FA checklist received on 2/2/23 and Iā€™m stressed reading this thread lol

I have the form and I did not apply to Duke

1 Like

Why does it matter? And do you have the so survey result? Thanks

But I am an international we donā€™t have W-2ā€™s and other applicants from my region donā€™t have the Parentā€™s Income Information tab as well.

Does anyone have ā€œIDOC - second recordā€ in the financial aid checklist? What does it mean?

1 Like

You could give some credit to me you know.

I was the one who invented it all and did the survey and other things. :smiling_face_with_tear:

No one gives me credit lol I hate it.

@NoName8668 could you gimme some credits next time ?? Please :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Both of my kids have the long version in their portal. One was from 2/22, the other was from 3/2. I didnā€™t realize that until I read this today. I will get that form filled and submit tomorrow.

Now how many people out of how many have that in their portal?

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter. Both refer to the same form

1 Like

Great job!!! I really appreciate what you have done.

Now do you know how many people have that in their portal?

1 Like

Yes, we have 13 documents listed too. We submitted a ton of documents to idoc for various schools, so I canā€™t keep them all straight.

Do you guys still have doubts about my theory?

(Edited at posters request).

4 Likes

If I click the link that says Verification of documents, it takes me to IDOC. And IDOC says itā€™s all completed.