Yale Class of 2027 Official Thread

I thanked you before.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Hey, thank you for saying that!!!

I thought people just forgot me after I told them what they wanted to hearā€¦

I donā€™t know the exact number, cause you know that there are so many applicants and I can only ask a handful of them; however, after analyzing everything I can firmly say that itā€™s sure a positive sign(or acceptance :wink:)

2 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work :pray:t2:
Hope you get in :hugs:
Make sure to come back here and let us know yr results :wink:

1 Like

What was your theory? Sorry I thereā€™s so many posts on this thread.

1 Like

The bare bone of it was that,

if you have the form you are almost 85% admitted. I canā€™t say 100% cause only an acceptance letter can assure you 100%.

You have to read the entire post if you want the whole context.

It seems to me that everyone here has the verification formā€¦
Who in this thread does NOT have the verification form?

2 Likes

It probably seems that everyone has the verification form as only people that have it are wondering as to what it means and are flocking to this thread.

3 Likes

Anyone knows what this is?

1 Like

I had the ā€œIDOC - second recordā€ form and was deferred REA. I also know a few people who had it and were accepted. So I donā€™t think it means anything.

1 Like

Itā€™s for almost everyone. That doesnā€™t mean anything

3 Likes

true.

look that my form was different, it wasnā€™t like this one.

True. Selection bias. We wouldnā€™t be looking into this at all had we not got this form on our portal

3 Likes

The household verification form was used to be known as the Family Grid form. You can google it.

1 Like

@everyone
While we do have a few survey results, it is most definitely skewed due to selection bias. It would be really really helpful if some of you could ask around in your friendsā€™ group and see if everyone has the ā€œverification statementā€
If it is indeed more common than not, then it would mean that itā€™s nothing important

1 Like

Does the Parentā€™s Income Information dated to the 23rd mean anything. I am an international and no one else that I have had any contact with had this document (all other documents were received a month before).

Unfortunately Iā€™m the only one I know who applied to Yale. The survey everyoneā€™s talking about, could you please link it regardless? Iā€™d be really curious as towards reference point here.

Iā€™d answered before. It isnā€™t. I know a few who have it. Itā€™s fairly common. A W2 form, for non US citizens, is called by various names and one of them is parentsā€™income info

1 Like

Understandable. The survey and other stuff should be comment number 210-ish

2 Likes