Banneker Key Nomination 2024

When will these decisions be coming out?

In the past, first and second week of February but this year admissions came out very late. That might push BK back a few days but I’m just guessing.

do they all come out at once or do they come out over a couple of days? Cause I know one girl who already got a notification

Did she get the notification via email? Or snail mail? And IS or OOS?

DECISIONS ARE OUT! Check ur checklist on Coalition!

Nothing yet. Please update what you see

I got a banneker key nomination on my checklist and a place to register for interviews.

Does anyone know if these come out all at once online? (Or if it trickles in?)

@LDQE78 I would also like to know! As of right now there is nothing showing on Coalition. I’m guessing that I wasn’t nominated but I’d like to know for sure!

Nothing On the checklist. Looks like not nominated…

Are you sure it came out already for in-state residents?

Make sure that you check the University of Maryland checklist and not the generic Common Application checklist. The invitation is in between “Personal Information” and “Honors College.” No email was received.

in-state

Any OOS for this checklist update ?

Any OOS got this checklist update ?

In-state and got the notification, I was kind of surprised because I was expecting an email notification but really excited!

Well not a notification but was checking the checklist for the Honors College application and saw Banneker/Key there on the checklist as well.

any OOS people get it yet?

I talked to someone at the Honors College early today, he said that the BK interview invitations are going out via US mail this week, with a subsequent e-mail followup.

We are OOS, portal updated yesterday, and received the US mail today