Boarding Schools with Cheer Squads

<p>Hi! </p>

<p>I've been searching for boarding schools with cheerleading squads. I've found a whole lot, which is surprising, but I'm wondering how good and/or competitive they actually are. Anyone know of boarding schools with stellar cheer squads? Or, does anyone know about the squads at these schools:
Culver academics
Darlington
Fryeburg
George school
The Hun school
Maine central
Mcdonogh
Montverde
Pennington school
Saint andrew’s school, fl
St stephen’s Episcopal school
Thornton academy
Washington academy
Thanks!</p>

<p>If you’re into dancing, St Paul’s School in NH has an amazing dance program.</p>

<p>My bias as a New England native is to look for schools in the South if you want a truly stellar competitive program. The tradition isn’t as strong up North, and you’re more likely to run into snarky attitudes about it, in case that bothers you. It’s also possible to look up these schools with the word “cheerleading” on You Tube because some squads will post videos and then you can see whose herkies look the best. I coached a southern squad for one year at a very small school, but I’m not familiar with any of the schools you mentioned. Good luck in your serach!</p>

<p>My 17 year old doesn’t cheer and my other children are still in grade schoo, so I don’t have anything “inside” the squad. I can tell you however that many of the varsity cheerleaders also cheered in middle school on both the regular cheer squad and the competition squad. If you go to the website, darlingtonschool dot org, you can see the galleries, etc that show some of the various competitions that they’ve taken part in and how they placed. </p>

<p>Good luck in your search.</p>

<p>Thank you so much for the information about Darlington. I found the pictures of the cheer squad…too bad they don’t have videos! ^^</p>