Bryn Mawr College Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Early Decision (ED) deadline for the Bryn Mawr College is November 15.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

2 Likes

Im applying EDI! is anyone else? I feel like I’ve seen hardly anything for ED applicants this year.

2 Likes

My daughter applied ED1 last year and was accepted, she’s having a great first year so far. Good luck to you!!

4 Likes

Yep…me too.
I submitted my application yesterday and I’m super nervous.

My daughter applied ED1 this year. Looking fwd to any news…

D17 applied ED, 4.0 uw, 5.1 w, 1390 SAT, NHS, StuCo, varsity athlete, other ECs. She is in love w BMC, did an ON visit and it really felt like home to her!
Getting very anxious as D Day is probably 2wks away. Looking fwd to hearing about other experiences in this process!

She sounds like a great fit! Hopefully you’ll hear this week. My daughter went ED1 and is now a junior. She LOVES it there! Feel free to ask any questions :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone know if decisions are coming today?

Nope. I called AO this morning and all they said was “Before Christmas”

2 Likes

they hold their cards very close to their vest. for the past three years, it has been the 3rd Wednesday in December, but this year that would make it Dec 21, and it’s never been that late…

2 Likes

i’m an athlete who applied ed1, and my coach told me that it is friday! fingers crossed that this is true

3 Likes

Today is the day!!! Good luck everyone!

accepted!

2 Likes

Congratulations, my d was accepted as well!