Stanford,
Columbia,
Northwestern,
Upenn,
U of M,
Brown,
Princeton,
and other T20 schools?
(I have safeties, just not listing them here)

My stats-
took 9 AP classes in highschool and took 8 AP tests
I got a 4 on 4 of them and a 5 on 4 of them.
SAT- 1560
AP scholar w/distinction
PSAT-1500, semifinalist status

ECs-
(In no order of importance)

Creative writing- I write a lot of poetry and creative nonfiction, and I have been published by several national and international literary magazines including Beyond Words Literary Magazine, the Eunoia Review, Typehouse Literary Magazine, Red Eft Review, Rising Pheonix Review, The Boston Literary Magazine, and Dreich Magazine. I also enter in writing competitions and contests (more on that later)

Attended Sewanee Young Writers Conference in rising 10th grade
Attended Kenyon Young Writers Workshop in Rising Junior Year

Editor in chief of school newspaper, manage columns and revise works, manage a staff of 25

I created my own volunteer organization called FoodShareJoy in which I manage the twenty members, all of whom I have recruited myself. We raise money on online platforms and cook/package meals for homeless people in NY. We have raised 6,000 dollars in total and fed approximately 750 homeless people with our meals. We have also partnered with various homeless shelters including Lifting Up Westchester, one of the biggest nonprofits in NY.

I co-founded and am currently managing the investing club at our school. We teach our 15 members about the stock market, and we schedule guest speakers who come and talk to our members.

I attended LaunchX, a selective summer program with a 10 percent acceptance rate, where I was the CFO for my own startup with a group of other entrepreneurs.

I am the captain of my track team and I qualified for states last year.

I have done Taekwondo for thirteen years, and am a third degree black belt. I am currently my division’s regional champion in sparring and I was recently offered a 30,000 dollar scholarship by Queens College.

My main athletic commitment is Table Tennis. I play competitively with a rating of 2050 which puts me in the top 100 U18 table tennis players in the nation. I am also a member of the Westchester Table Tennis cub, IMO the flagship Table Tennis Club in all of the western hemisphere, and I am ranked number 17 in our club. I have placed first place in our club’s handicap competitions twice (a state level accomplishment), and gone to the quarterfinals in our club’s monthly 3-star USATT sanctioned tournaments (a national/international feat).

AWARDS
Scholastic Art and Writing National Poetry Silver Medalist
Youngarts Honorable Mention
Foyles top 100 young poets of the year
AP scholar with distinction
Westchester Table Tennis U2100 Champion

ESSAYS-
Solid 9/10s, RECS were all from teachers who were very close to me- 8/10

Did you apply them already? Or you have missed most deadlines…

1 Like

Wow, great work! I think you have a great shot at getting into the colleges you listed and other T20 schools. Of course, these schools deny admission to a lot of qualified applicants, such as yourself. Admission to top colleges can be so random that chancing people is basically impossible. Just be happy about the work you have done throughout your high school career and your entire life.

2 Likes

yes, I have applied!

thank you very much!

1 Like

I think you will get at least one of them if not all of them from your list above.

I would bet money you’d get into one of them, if not multiple. This is really impressive. Good luck!

1 Like

Most T20 only offer need-base scholarship, so get money ready.

1 Like

Please stop this nonsense.

Or perhaps you should be congratulated that you manage to fit all of that into the last three months, since you wrote this in October

5 Likes

Did you get grades in those classes?

1 Like

Closing for the above reason