2009 Waitlist

<p>Have anyone cleared this year's waitlist?</p>

<p>I've been told that UM should start notifying people after May 1st. I'm on the waitlist and hoping for the best!
I was wondering, do they put everyone on the waitlist automatically?</p>

<p>i got off the waitlist today! wish everyone the best of luck!!</p>

<p>There is a UM 2013 facebook group and a handful of kids have joined in the last few days that got in off the wait list. Good luck to all!</p>

<p>i got off the waitlist todayy!!
they'll notify you in this week i think
good luck!!</p>

<p>Congrats to all who made it off the waiting list. I look forward to walking the UM campus with you next year as the class of 2013!</p>

<p>My S was notified today by e-mail that he was accepted. Miami wanted him to reply by tomorrow 5 pm if interested. He is going to Clemson. Glad that Clemson was his first choice because it will save me a huge chunk of money!</p>

<p>Got in off waitlist this morning! And I also just got admitted to university of Pittsburgh on Thursday decisions decisions..</p>

<p>i got off the waitlist yesterday and was accepted... but I can't afford it :(</p>

<p>I was accepted off the wait list last Tuesday. However, I have elected to go to another university .</p>

<p>My son chose Clemson over Miami, just wondering if you would like to share where you are going?</p>

<p>i got off the waitlist and am waiting for my package to arrive still, does anyone know when we have to send our deposit in by??</p>