2021-2022 USC Transfer

If you PM me, I will connect you with my daughter. She is a Bruin who now attends Keck. 22% of last years admits hail from UCLA. Then USC, then Berkeley. When deciding between Berkeley or UCLA for med school I think I can confidently say she would pick UCLA any time.

two weeks from the date of acceptance

1 Like

is anyones withdraw gone yet? someone on the discord mention one of his friends withdraw button disappeared

1 Like

Mine is there ugh

if you have a daughter at keck why are you here

They are also a Virberti… so those who are within this school. Feel free to check your portal if the withdraw button disappeared for you.

To me USC is better FOR ME, like I said above I want smaller class sizes and I just have taken liking to USC im not gonna argue over which is better if your kids like UCLA ok good.

Is the withdraw button gone?

1 Like

Im so excited noww, I feel like a lot of our withdrawal buttons will disappear around 4 :crazy_face: I feel like your friends was just the tip of the iceberg!

Seems like the people who are witnessing their withdraw buttons disappear are those from Viterbi

1 Like

mine isnt but there is a possibility ours still will by 4 something hang in there if not lets pray for tmr

where are these infos coming from?

last year the majority began vanishing around 4ish

so anyone got any decisions back today?

devious?

ah so far not on here

kk i just came back to the chat with like 100+ new messages and i panicked

1 Like

but it appears we are almost ready for take off :crossed_fingers:t5:

this is random, but for some reason my password for my portal stopped working and I had to reset it. Is been saved to my laptop forever, and I’ve never changed it, so maybe their like doing something to the website hopefully lol

1 Like

YESSSSS we love to hear itt

1 Like