2021-2022 USC Transfer

yeaaaaa… come sit with us!!!

I need to nap. I can’t take it. Better to be in a deep sleep than to keep worrying about this

3 Likes

aaa i wish, i barely have 4 pages …out of 8 :’))

iknowww

POV: you’re looking at me on the phone with my AO, asking for the 10th time if she received my Spring Grade Request.

3 Likes

What buttons? Like ur withdrawal button? Mines still there but its 2:50pm for me

yup, give it about 1-2 hrs if not check again same time tmr if not mon

I feel like communicating with your AO helps what do yall think?

I feel like it shows you are interested

and you have taken initative

They do not factor in demonstrated interest into the application process.

I would like to think that since I’ve kept contact with my AO on everything but sadly they state on several places that demonstrated interest doesnt really do much 🥲

I hope my AO knows my genuine interest. When they requested my Spring Grades, I sent them my unofficial transcripts with breakdowns that included assignment specific feedback from all four of my professors.

I tried to provide them as much information as possible, even my vaccination status and the internship I will be doing this summer in LA before starting university.

I hope they see genuine interest and determination because BOY LOL, let me tell you;

I’m putting it all on the line.

1 Like

yeaa i agree, but at the same time i think its best to reach our when you have a genuine question or something to add…and also not tooo often

1 Like

JESUS id accept you just from that lmao

1 Like

you gave them the 411, im guessing you gave them your social too lmaooo jk

1 Like

So do you think people may get decisions today?

yes.

idk why, but have a strong feeling. lets hope for the besttt :))

yea because at a certain point you are pestering them which is not good either lol

1 Like