2021-2022 USC Transfer

Are you Annenberg?

Lol I’m in the Air Force, my social means almost nothing to me, considering how frequently it’s thrown around.

USC can have my first of kin for all I care just LET ME INNNNNNN! If they want my social, I’ll make a sticky note and put it on everyone’s desk with my address and full name.

looooool

but nahh doee while we wait lmk what are yall getting!!

this is my basket so far lol

1 Like

Where is the withdrawal button?

at the absolute bottom lol

:sunglasses: :dark_sunglasses: :pinching_hand: :flushed: damn 252 beans sheesh

The USC drip hits different lmaoo

2 Likes

My cart is filled too! Ready for decisions now to make the move

1 Like

gotta stay fitted at all times :triumph:

1 Like

I pretty much have all women’s game day apparel, sweatshirts, sweatpants, a Roski hat, and a license plate frame living in my cart :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t looked in the bookstore yet but when I do, I’m dropping at least $500.

1 Like

Wait, can you send a pic of what it looks like w/o the withdraw option

It’s so hard to not spend money in the USC bookstore

Are you active? I forgot there was a couple military students in here.

Saying social made me think of a crazy story, lol. The first time I applied, my admissions guy accidentally forwarded some financial aid documents to me. It was insane. It had the student’s social, his father’s social, tax stuff, residence information (apparently they had a million dollar home). I was nice and let him know he sent it to the wrong person. I certainly wish I had been rewarded for my honesty, but I was rejected that year, haha.

1 Like

what are you buying in the bookstore?

for anyone who applied for financial aid, does your application say it is in review?

lmao i dont have any pics im just going off passed forums, im guessing it just disappears and the ability to update your application vanishes as well.

yes it has been since March-April. I did notice the verbiage changed from “early June” to just saying 3-4 days after all documents are received.