2021-2022 USC Transfer

Yes

A good amount get in. But there has been applicants in the past that have received rejection thinking they had a guarantee

yeah
I don’t think we’re hearing anything today
dang -.-

1 Like

nah literally took 2 sec of research

4 Likes

wasn’t this the same parent who told us all that were not getting in because were not ttp
? lol

4 Likes

yup

Last year I was rejected May 28th, 5:32pm 2020.

can taste the anger and high blood pressure through the screen

3 Likes

Is this your first year as a transfer applicant?

1 Like

^with TTP?

i wouldn’t say it’s a guarantee, but it’s def something good to have (i didnt take my ttp offer
 haha). but looking back at prev cc forums, i personally haven’t seen any rejected as a ttp applicant, but cc really only shows a part of the applicant pool since not everyone who applies to usc posts here

1 Like

Big yikes

@babana67 please do not speak on something you clearly do not have the knowledge of speaking on. As all of us know, its better to “cite” your answers from credible sources (like @_Virgil just demonstrated) Thank you so much.

10 Likes

Does anyone think we’re getting decisions today?

1 Like

no : ’ (

yes! im applying as a junior with legacy but i did not take my ttp offer after my rejection.

1 Like

So next Friday seems like the best bet huh?

1 Like

I did a little bit of research, but I have not seen any ttp rejections, so I was just wondering how big of advantage TTP was

there is always a chance, just because decisions came out at 5:15 PST last year doesn’t mean that they can’t happen at 6, 7, 8, etc this year

3 Likes

don’t give me hope :raised_hand:t4: :woozy_face:

2 Likes