2021-2022 USC Transfer

So the withdraw button did not disappear for anyone at 1

nah

@Paranoid101 I see why you called yourself that jesus

1 Like

shiii mine still isnā€™t out so I am guessing its a rejection? I did not even try for theirs I just recycled my essays from usc lol. Did you get in?

I didnā€™t apply I have a friend from my CC who got in and then someone on the discord. I wanted to apply but the tuition

1 Like

I just hope I get my decision today!

6 Likes

Iā€™d be really shocked if the ā€œbuttonā€ does disappear for someone since itā€™s just a link to a form.

what time should we expect a decision?

Most USC decisions are released from about 5:00 pm - 8:30 PST.

1 Like

No one knows what time to expect a decision. There have been many comments within this forum in which individuals have annotated that previous trends we have seen with USC are not being followed. It is better to assume and expect nothing other than some sort of notification by May 31st.

1 Like

if they donā€™t come out today ima hex usc

7 Likes

my AO replied to the second update email I sent on Friday evening. not sure if itā€™ll be considered in my application but at least it didnā€™t take her two weeks to reply like I thought it would! hoping thatā€™s a good sign

1 Like

I will join you! That is how frustrated I am with this long ass wait.

1 Like

spam their instagram comments to release descions today

jk lol

unlessā€¦

4 Likes

Im getting my crystals ready

2 Likes

lmao hold em off till 5 to see if anyones button disappears lol

1 Like

Last year, did they release on the 24 of May?

I think that asking a question of whether they did X this year and whether or not we can expect X this year isnā€™t going to do much, since this year, theyā€™re in the thick of COVID and had to work overtime to organize graduation ceremonies. We canā€™t predict what will happen, itā€™s all up for speculation unfortunately.

BROOOOO come on!

Every day until decisions come out I will be nervous AF every minute after 5 pm.