2021-2022 USC Transfer

Lmaoo 100% but honestly I dont mind either they are both asthetically pleasing to me. To me I just feel like the qulaity of education at usc is better thats the only thing I am worried about.

Iā€™ve heard that housing isnā€™t based on who applies first. The deadline for housing is June 8th I believe and freshmans and first year transfers are groups that are getting priority. But it is not based on who submits the application first, they have a different system of some sort.

Well i hope you get in then, you got this! Rooting for you!

you too!! I am not sure which is your first choice but I hope you get it!

1 Like

Yes that is how I understand it. Apply by a certain date and itā€™s basically a lottery, donā€™t know who has priorityā€¦But @10s4life is the UCLA expert so thought he may have some helpful updates for those that may need housing there. I think USC transfers know that USC housing is incredibly unlikely.

At 515 p today for Annenberg!

For anyone still waiting on a reply, it is absolutely based on a holistic perspective.

My cumm GPA was screwed up from 10 years ago at 2.9 and my AA/UC GPA was 3.78.

My essays were all about my experience out of school in the retail world and how it led me to be passionate about socio-economic issues I discovered in my lower level comms classes in community college.

Additionally, I referenced my foot in the door experience in the event production industry Iā€™m pursuing.

Iā€™m a non traditional, local student who worked my butt off and returned to school at the age of 30!

Donā€™t give up! :metal::rainbow::heart:

17 Likes

Ahhh we have an Annenbergā€¦

1 Like

so proud of you even though Idk you haaha congratulations!

1 Like

congrats to all who received acceptances today!

1 Like

CONGRATS!!!

You should be so proud!!!

2 Likes

The withdraw button did not disappear for me.

or biology majors :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thank you!

Iā€™m going to help change the world and Iā€™m so excited I get to start it at USC!

6 Likes

Thank you!!!

what major at Annenberg? do you go to smc, ttp or legacy?

Did your withdraw button go away? did u recieve an email with a status update

CONGRATULATIONS! SO DESERVED! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

BIG Congrats!!! Hopefully I can see you at Annenberg too! Wishing you the best of luck dude

1 Like

Did anyone who received their decision today get rejected? Or did they only roll out acceptances today?

Do they ever release decisions on a Tuesday?