2021-2022 USC Transfer

did any bio peeps get in?

do we expect to hear anything today?

1 Like

i think so usc doesnā€™t have much time left

4 Likes

Yeah, like Kendra says, you should get an email from ntsaf once a recommendation has been sent in. If I had actually gotten the scholarship myself, I could tell you more. I had only applied because a current scholar pushed me to try it out. And because she mentioned going to Japan. That sounded like fun.

Agree. They should roll everyday of the week

Do u know how selective is the scholarship as in how many people get it

Iā€™m sure it varies by year, but they told us that about ~150ish applied and they were going to interview about 30 students. Iā€™m not sure how many awards they ultimately awarded. They sent an email saying I didnā€™t get it, but of course I was disappointed and deleted it.

I really hope Dornsife releases more today because Iā€™m so nervous and canā€™t keep waiting anymore.

1 Like

same! I was freaking out. I slept at 3am because I was so anxious about not receiving my decision yesterday. I am sure some will come out today- they are running out of time already

3 Likes

manifesting biology acceptances today

1 Like

hoping for decisions today!

manifesting our psycholog/ sociology acceptances today

1 Like

I really feel you. My insomnia returned and this morning I woke up at 6 AM with the worst under eye bags. I have finals next week and waiting for results is driving my stress levels up through the roof!

I donā€™t see why it would be bad. USC really seems to like interdisciplinary stuff. I remember them doing an article on one of my CSCI 201 classmates because she was also pursuing a dance minor. Youā€™ll find some really interesting combos. I had another classmate who was a linguistics major and was minoring in songwriting or something like that. I certainly think itā€™s a plus to try and study two different fields - thatā€™s what I liked about my major.

I need Roski to pull through for the few that are waiting :pray:t2:

admissions is def not asleep. A family friend got accepted to usc marshall (MBA) 18 minutes ago. heheheh

4 Likes

If I am not mistaken if he is applying for MBA. Marshall specific admissions office does those decisions. Undergraduates are centralized in the Office of Admission.

BUT CONGRATS TO YOUR FAMILY FRIEND!!! ITS STILL AN AWESOME THING!!!

5 Likes

did the withdraw button go away for anyone who got their decision yesterday?

I think the withdraw button is a theory- its not really an indication to whether admission is coming. Just keep an eye on your email inbox and check your portal round usual admission time

1 Like

awesome thx. the waves are typically around 5 right?