2021-2022 USC Transfer

nahh thats giving toxic :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

That i agree but its USC :joy::v:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, this is my first ever forum post. I just want to say I was admitted yesterday May 24, 2021 at 5:17 pm as I received an email informing me there was an update on my admission status. I am entering as a junior to Price School of Public Policy for Real Estate Development. It is still so surreal lol. I had a 3.94 gpa with 55 units completed but only 49 are transferring. My major gpa was a 4.0. Good luck to everyone!

16 Likes

I hope your luck is passed on to everyone.

1 Like

thatā€™s awesome, congratulations!!!

1 Like

did yā€™all see any biology people get in yesterday?

How many from Marshall were accepted yesterday?

2 Likes

I feel like today we can see a lot of status updates only because there were so few yesterday

Congrats <33

Any Viterbi Engineering applicants hear back yet?

1 Like

i applied for RED as well but my stats are not as impressiveā€¦ Congratulations, I am so happy for you and itā€™s also stressing me out a little for my own potential. Good luck everyoneā€¦ these rolling decisions are getting to me.

6 Likes

Same here my mind is In several places at once :joy:

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe we saw any yesterday. Viterbi is always fashionably late to the party, so if theyā€™re following a condensed version of their usual schedule a Viterbi day should be happening soon. Lots of acceptances yet to come.

Any other Annenberg hear back?

Same here Virgil :sob::rofl::disappointed_relieved::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

For the Norman Topping scholarship, how do we know if our recommender submitted their letters?

I think you can check the common app under materials of USC and see if they sent it in time

1 Like

You can check the status in your applicationā€¦ the application you made your essay prompts and your information.
you should also receive an email from the topping scholarship email address
Personally, I saw the status on the Topping Scholarship first and then i think i noticed the email later.

1 Like

Gotcha thanks! It seems like they havenā€™t submitted yet, I should probably email them and follow up lol

I would and then I would also press the button where you can send another email to them with the link so they upload it directly. They could have lost the email in their inbox (happens if you have an active email lol)