2021-2022 USC Transfer

I still feel like some will get accepted today :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

what major did you apply to?

you do realize they’re only 30 days in June lol

That would be hella funny though… looking at the date like Wait a MINUTEEEEEEEE!!!

5 Likes

i’m giving it till 6pm and then i’m giving up for the day sighhhhh

2 Likes

Design! what about you?

1 Like

To those of you who are still in school and are dealing with both stress from college and transfer decisions, props to you guys. :clap: But also props to everyone here waiting, at least we all have held onto some form of hope and have not withdrawn our applications lol.

13 Likes

cooll! i think @creativetrailblazer is also design, im BA Art. you should join the discord!!

1 Like

What relaxes my conscience is that only scholarship winners have heard back this far so we are all very much still in the running rn :crazy_face::yum:

7 Likes

i think yall have discussed this before but did anyones withdraw button go away before your decision came out?

any word from the discord?

It’s a speculation as far as I’m. Concerned no one noticed that this year

Very very much in the running. They have yet to select the vast majority of the transfer class.

At most they probably accepted like maybe 500 or less out of 2,400 that get in (just an estimate, cause there were only two waves, the 1st being mostly TTP, and the 2nd being 40 scholarship acceptees). So do not fret.

5 Likes

nor

yess, what is it?

Yes, my withdraw button went away last year on May 27th (a year ago today) and then I got admitted an hour or so later - at 5:15pm. Good luck everyone!!

5 Likes

Ok so may 27th was there a big wave?

so cruel that i always get irrelevant emails during these three hours lol

4 Likes

yes!

1 Like

2021 Trojan Transfer Hub this should work :))

Ok awesome guys let’s pray for the 27th (tmr!!!) :heart::pray:t5::v:t5:

6 Likes