2021-2022 USC Transfer

Til tmrw, stay safe, stay well, and stay HOPEFUL everyone. Tmrw’s going to be another day of pondering whether USC remembered they had transfer applicants to admit lol.

6 Likes

aight imma head out till tomorrow unless we see some movement tonight

4 Likes

I’m so glad to find some more Roski applicants here! I’m a B.A in art as well. I think I put down both B.A. and B.F.A in Art so hopefully they consider both

2 Likes

Sadness Everdeen…tomorrow i guess.

2 Likes

Another day of nothing- I hope they don’t play us tomorrow

they be like “oops, we meant to say by Dec 31st 2021 not May 31st”

2 Likes

im starting to think the may 31st date is gonna be delayed

omgg!! first B.A/B.F.A art i’ve met so farr. :yellow_heart: :heart: yea they consider both. you should join the discordd!

1 Like

yall i got a 403 forbidden page when i try to log in. it says that my account is temporarily blocked. i thought it was the password but i put in the right password. so maybe that is a good sign? hopefully🙏🏻

then a follow up email saying “wait not 2021 I meant 2022”

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there will be acceptances tomorrow! Let’s not give up! We’ve worked so hard for this! It’s been hard to focus on classes these days, but at least we will find out tomorrow or Friday. I’m terrified, but COVID has messed up the usual timeline so no one knows what’s going to happen. Also Dornsife better hurry up and release decisions tomorrow!

1 Like

hopefully!

crickets over there

4 Likes

ugh I’m gonna sign off for tonight and DE-STRESS

1 Like

Yall wanna spam their socials?

they are going to turn off their comments :sob:

I’m also a Design BFA major

1 Like

@me

Hi y’all,

So I sent my AO an email explaining my situation, and they decided to waive my SGR. This is what they responded:

“In truth, the spring grades are not absolutely necessary in order for us to be able to finish reviewing your application. I removed the request and it will not be a problem.”

Do you guys think it’s a good or bad thing :grimacing:

2 Likes

i would say its a good thing

2 Likes